Vision & Values
One School, One World, United
Click here to view the poem
The Beeches School develops children’s knowledge & skills -
Encourages their awareness & understanding -
Supports them in their learning –
Identifies barriers to their learning, providing strategies to support them -
Celebrates with them their successes.
Our broad, precise and ambitious curriculum enables every child to meet or exceed expectations.
By 2027, every child will perform to the best of their abilities, regardless of their start points, needs and challenges. Every child and staff member feels valued and thrives in a school community where children gain the skills and knowledge to help pave the way for their future selves; life-long learning prepares them for a changing world.
Our Aims and Values
1. Excellence. To strive for excellence, encouraging high standards and enabling our children to become confident, independent learners.
2. Caring. To consistently nurture caring relationships, pro-social behaviour, empathy and taking care of our own well-being.
3. Collaboration. To create a collaborative partnership between home, school, and the wider community, providing high-quality information and good communication to overcome barriers to learning.
4. Reflection. To develop personal, spiritual, and moral values to promote tolerance, equality and respect for ourselves, others, and the environment.
5. Curiosity. To develop curious minds through encouraging children to ask questions and explore why things happen and how they work.
6. Resilience. To develop resilience and use mistakes as a tool for learning.
7. Creativity. To encourage children to use their imaginations, think outside the box and try new things.
8. Articulate. To develop our children’s ability to speak confidently, expressing their feelings and opinions.
9. Sustainability. To develop our children’s understanding of sustainability, and how they can support a sustainable environment in their school, homes, and communities.
Please Click Here for information regarding the School's Financial Benchmarking.