Mission: All pupils will learn in a friendly, supportive and nurturing environment that will enable them to make positive choices about their mental and physical health.
General information regarding Healthy Schools:
Schools play a key role in supporting the health and well-being of children and young people.
Healthy Schools play a vital role in helping children lead healthy lifestyles,
· by providing healthy food choices,
· by encouraging physical activity,
· by giving children the knowledge to make healthy choices in life
The benefits go beyond health. We know that when children are happy and healthy, they can also achieve more.
The Beeches school develops policies and practices to promote children’s wellbeing. Policies are on the website and paper copies are available on request.
· Anti-bullying policy
· Sex and Relationships Education Policy
· Safeguarding Policy
· Special Educational Needs Policy
· Medical Policy
· The school is a smoke free zone
· The school follows the food-based standards
· The school promotes physical activity through Physical Education, extra-curricular clubs, school sports teams, forest school and opportunities for outdoor play.